Monday, March 2, 2009

Chiropractic heaven

sup playas:

I just went to a chiropractor for the first time in my life, and WOW! amazing!  My back and leg feel 1000x better than just one hour ago.  I finally can walk without hobbling and have a feeling I might get more than 4 hours of sleep tonight.  I thought he had broken me in half, my entire spine popped so loud on his first adjustment.  Instantly I could feel the pressure on my sciatic nerve letting off.  

So, the chiropractor did confirm I had pinched my sciatic nerve.  I guess my spine was extremely out of alignment, like way extreme.  I had always been skeptical of chiros before this (I had never gone) but today totally changed my view of them.  They'll be getting my money a lot more than any other doctor I have a feeling.  Really not too bad of a price too considering I don't have insurance, sixty bucks for the first visit and forty for all follow-ups.  Gonna hit him back up Wednesday and hopefully be close to being a go for the ole bonebender.  I told him about it, and he seems to think that I will be able to participate totally pain free by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment