Sunday, March 8, 2009

Racing season...

Mason started out the racing season yesterday at the Devil's Revenge MTB race out at Clinton Lake.  Riding the rigid steel single speed, he got 6th place.  I had a chemistry lab to attend unfortunately, but got a killer workout riding into class straight into the south wind.  It was the first time I had the 29er out in a while and, oh how I've missed it.  Put 60 lbs in the 2.3 Exiwolfs and rolled in the big ring with the wind at my back coming home.  Mason got home a little later and started to INSTANTLY switch out forks on his bike, it was hilarious.  So now he's got some suspension on his gary fisher single speed and I'll be converting my gt peace 9r, with the White bros carbon fork (had to throw my baby some love) to single speed, hopefully this week and we'll be race ready for the upcoming season.

1 comment:

  1. Found you wandering the internet--hmmm, that's starting to sound creepy already! Anywho, I hear ya on looking forward to getting back on the bike! Spring is coming--hang tight!

    ReplyDelete